RANDOM UPDATE
I know none of us ever write in here. I think the last post was like 4 years ago. But I was just thinking about how thanksgiving was coming up and how I have a lot to be thankful about. And then a random thought popped up.
Remember that one time at a HOC retreat, we all sat around talking about our "perfect guys". Tiff drew them, we gave them names and personalities and created the story of how they would ask us out on our first date? Though I'm very sure that some of our dream guys may have changed over the years, I have an update. On how I would like to be proposed to.
My dream guy will propose to me in late summer or fall, when the weather is still good and I can bask in a nice sunset and feel the weight/warmth/security/love/happiness of a ring on my finger. I will only tell my close family and friends (you guys included, of course) of the engagement and swear everyone to secrecy. Then on Thanksgiving, I will make an album on Facebook (yes, my ideal proposal now incorporates modern technology and social media) that lists all the things I'm thankful for. And I will end that album with the ring, or a picture of the proposal, or us with the ring. or something like that. Cause it will probably be the most important thing to be thankful for that year.
OK that's all I wanted to say. Lord knows that may change.

2 Comments:
I'm not positive, but I think this is the first time I've read this... 3 years late sorry! I totally remember that retreat and even the dream guys names! Sounds like a super sweet proposal story, thanks for sharing judy! <3
This comment has been removed by the author.
Post a Comment
<< Home