Wednesday, March 21, 2007

DON'T YOU LOVE FINALS WEEK?

I'm loving this song right now. It's called Faraway. It's a duet with Jay Chou and the brother of the guy who hosts "da ge da".

You know... this guy:

So this guy's brother is singing. They were both trained in the classical arts thing..Well-rounded entertainers who can sing, play instruments, host their own shows, etc. etc.

Anyways, I think it's a really cool sounding song. Zhang Yu Qing is a classical ballad singer, meaning he's old school and something that my grand/parents would like. And Jay Chou... is known for mumbling while singing. But in this song, you can tell Jay Chou is trying to sing well and ANNUNCIATE! So, I hope you guy like it.. I do!



Finals week is killing me. I took my accounting final and I DID NOT KNOW THE ANSWERS TO ANY OF THE QUESTIONS!! Apparently, the multiple choice were taken from CPA exams. Out of 60 multiple choice questions...there were about 3 that did not require calculations. And this stuff was hard. I'd be reading a question and it's like "ok... I get this...Ok, I can figure this out.. WOAH CURVEBALL!!! What the hell is this shit???" And yea... that was me for a majority of the final. Thankfully, everyone else said that too. But seriously, whats the point of a final if he puts questions that no one can figure out? My friend told me later that she wanted to give me a hug during the final because I looked so sad. Now I feel desperate and loser-ish. Ok, back to more studying! TTYL!

2 Comments:

Blogger tiff said...

hang in there, judy!

when's your spring break??

March 22, 2007 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger tiff said...

oh just kidding. I just read your previous post. It is quite difficult to pay attention in class and read blogs at the same time =P A cruise sounds like fun though. I'm sad I probably won't get to see you then though. Whoops, class is over, hopefully I will continue this later...

March 22, 2007 at 1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home