Rewind
Hi guys,
Long time no talk. I wish things could go back to the way they were. Not that I hate my life right now, things are great. But I want to go back to a time when life wasn't as complicated. School, work, APSU, internships are making me stressed. Thank goodness for spring break. Oh yea, I'm going on a cruise to Ensenada for Spring Break! Yayyy! Relaxation time.. I'll be gone from Monday to... Friday. I think that's March 26-March 30. It's just to get away from it all. Get away from Fremont and Santa Clara.
Victor and I were studying one day and he said "I feel like I'm 40 already. All we do is study and work. We don't have time to go out and do stuff anymore. Once I graduate, I'm going to be working. God, I feel so old". And that's when we decided to go on a cruise this Spring Break. I'm looking forward to this cruise. But I'm also worried that maybe we shouldn't be doing this together. I know a couple of my friends who are going on this cruise, but I couldn't find any of my good friends to come along with me. It might be a little awkward since it's just the both of us. Oh well, we'll figure it out.
I stumbled upon my friend's blog while surfing the net. No I'm not a stalker, but I was bored and I was googling random things for the hell of it. I think it's private....I didn't know at first, I thought it was a public blog. I know I should have closed it the moment I read a few lines. But I saw my name in there, so I let curiosity get the best of me. Ugh. I feel stupid now. I really shouldn't have read it. It's their private thoughts and it was wrong of me to read.
Yea. Ok. That's all I have to say right now. I've decided to start having my own private blog to record my thoughts. Remember when you were small and you would buy a pretty diary? I'd promise myself that I would write everyday and be like the Babysitter's Club. Yea, never happened. But if I keep the "diary" online, there's more of a chance that I'll take time out of my day to update. Like I am now. Except... we don't really update, but we SHOULD!
It's finals week. I really ought to be sstudying. I'm failing my classes this quarter. Ok, study time, I"ll update again one day!

1 Comments:
yayyyy you posted! i wish i could reqwind too... life would be so much easier...esp with finals right now, i want to die.
Post a Comment
<< Home