no ensenada for me
Victor got called into jury duty. OH MY GOD. We booked the cruise over a month ago. He got the summons two weeks ago. THE DAY HE GOT HIS SUMMONS I TOLD HIM TO CALL THE FUCKING JURY PEOPLE TO SEE IF THEY COULD POSTPONE IT OR SOMETHING. At least we could have gotten half a refund. But NO! He "didn't see the point" and he never called. Well, he had to call yesterday at 5:30 to see if he got summoned. He wasn't in the first pool, but he had to call again today at 11AM to see if he got put into the second pool. And well WHAT DO YOU KNOW. He gets put into the second pool. And NOW he tries to call to see if they'll postpone it but it's already too late and he HAS to go. OH MY GOD. So I tell him to go to jury duty today and see if they'll reimburse us his half. I mean, it makes sense. The summons came in too late for us to get a full refund. But guess what?? VICTOR COULDN'T FIND THE FUCKING OFFICE! HOW DOES THAT WORK?? YOU'RE IN A FUCKING COURTROOM, THAT IS THE OFFICE. So you know what? That's $880 down the fucking drain BECAUSE VICTOR "DIDN'T SEE THE POINT" IN CALLING THE FUCKING JURY PEOPLE.
Oh and on Saturday, Victor tells me that his parents want us to fly down to LA and not drive. I can handle that, but then Victor GOES TO PLAY GOLF ALL DAY ON SUNDAY. HOW THE FUCK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BOOK A FLIGHT AND TAXI IF YOU'RE ON A FUCKING GOLF COURSE ALL DAY? GOD.
And now he feels bad and he's mad. NO SHIT SHERLOCK YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD. But wait, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU MAD? YOU COULD'VE PREVENTED US FROM LOSING THAT MUCH MONEY WITH ONE SIMPLE FUCKING PHONE CALL. I SHOULD BE THE MAD ONE. Which I am. But when he came over to say sorry, I pretended that I was ok. And I was the one consoling him.
What a fucking stupid pwahteiugbs df. Wasted my spring break. I SHOULD BE ON A BOAT RIGHT NOW. But instead, I'm in Fremont. AND IT'S RAINING. Oh, and I'm down by $443. THANKS A LOT VICTOR.
One day, when we have a big fight... I am SO BRINGING THIS UP.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home