Saturday, August 06, 2005

update!

updating at judy's request! I dunno, you guys all know what's been going on with me mostly. I did get some mail from Daniel though =D so that makes me happy. and the fact that my shoulders seem to have stopped peeling is also good.
I finally got to sign up for my stupid classes. Didn't get into everything I wanted, but it still works out. And still haven't gotten a stupid job either. Darn, all you wage earners who are always complaining about work. hah
oh, my little mouse died awhile ago =( the little cream one, Aiko. don't think i even told some of you I got two mice, but yeah. that was awhile ago though. i still have the fat black one though. I call her Fatty =D in a loving way of course.
uhm....i might go see Anything Goes today, but I guess that is all i have to say for now.
oh yes, TIFF YANG! are you still alive?? i haven't seen or heard from you in forever.
ok, I will see all ya'll laterz ;) PEACE OUT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home