Tuesday, April 19, 2005

doink a doink

oh this my, oh this my

let me hear you say, this shhh is bananas
B-A-N-A-N-A-S
this shhh is bananas
B-A-N-A-N-A-S
Again, this shhh is bananas
B-A-N-A-N-A-S
this shhh is bananas
B-A-N-A-N-A-S

A few times I've been around the track
So it's not just gonna happen like that
Cause I ain't no hollaback girl
I ain't no hollaback girl




oooh i even made it the clean radio version.... but what a catchy tune! the words are crap, but the song...uuuugh. charles got it stuck in my head. and it hasn't left! so you know what? mother's day is NEAR. wait, when is mother's day...may? huh. NEVERMIND. EARTH DAY IS NEAR!!! according to the boy's are stupid calendar that jamie poo poo gave me. BOYS ARE STUPID. heehee. my favorite one was... "i em-bare-ass my family" HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

this shhhh is bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S


uggghhhhh this aint' good.

so i'm thinking of getting an ipod one day. because it'll motivate me to go to the gym and look like EVERYONE ELSE. with an ipod attached to my arm while i try to look like i'm exercising.


this shhhh is bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S


doing doing doing


i'm so....energetic but not really. i have energy but i got a headache and i'm tired. i have a midterm and paper due and i gotta start planning for our fashion show but really, i just want to update. because HEY I'M JUDY AND I'M STILL HERE.


this shhh is bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S.


hey! they found a new pope! yayyy! this is one of the fastest decisions. only what, five ballots and only two days? w00t. i wonder who it is. i say I should be pope. i'd have vin diesel be my..."apprentice" heehee. teeheehee. oooh that fills me with giddy excitement. i can't wait for the world to know that I WILL SOON RULE THE WOOOOOOOORLD. yeaaaaaa


sexyyyyyyyyyy

1 Comments:

Blogger tiff said...

heeeey hot stuff ;) you're *SsSsizZzZzliNg* HOT!


oh hey! it's earth day TODAY. i saw a banner while walking down sproul. yes i did.

oOoO are you going to be in a fashion show?? Tell me, 'cause i wanna kNoW! yO! lol

April 23, 2005 at 1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home