you THINK you're sexy, but are you really? ok i have to go to school now. but i thought i'd update. i'll update more....but now i have to go studyyy for a midterm tooooday!!!! oooh IWENT TO VICTORIA'S SECRET YESTERDAY. AND I BOUGHT OVER $60 WORTH OF UNDERWEAR/BRA. teeheehee. i love sales. they make me go craaaaazy. and just to validate myself, some of it was for wendy. buyaka! lalalals. ok i REALLY need to go now. but llalalalalal blah blah blah lop lop. when am i going to see you guys again?!?!?!?!??!! cuz....I'M SEXY. AND I LOVE THE PS2 LOTR RETURN OF THE KING GAME. IT'S SOOO FUN. AND I NEE DOT SHOWER NOW CUZ I DONT' WANT VICTOR WAITING ON ME BYEEEEEEEEE

1 Comments:
no, hun, i KNOW i'm sexy ;D
oh oh oh! they had that swimsuit sale at victoria's secret too! i was gonna get something, but i just want to gap and bought something 'cause of rachel. she's suck a bad influence on me. ended up she didn't even get to buy anything.
hey what'd you guys do for july 4th? you go to your apt. this year, ju? you know, i was actually in sf that day, but we didn't stay for the fireworks there. went to ghiradelli's though!
funny, i just rewatched some of the LOTR scenes the other day when by brother came over to visit me in cal =D lol haven't played the game..but i recently picked up this lego star wars game! it's funny! and fun =) ok, well, i should be off now. later~
Post a Comment
<< Home