Monday, March 13, 2006

Hello!

wow...i almost forgot about this thing. It's not dead yet though, Jamie!

First and foremost, I want to say thank you for all the phone calls and the messages and the yummy food and everything this last week! I feel so special =)

Stuff's been pretty much the same for me. I'm almost done with my swing dance though! Our show's coming up fast. week after spring break! My first swing choreography, so if you're around...you should come watch! =D It'll be fun!

Hmm...what have you guys been up to? How're your love lives? haha for some reason, I still always come back to guys..they're just the most interesting "things" to talk about i guess, lol. How are things with da ge, Jeff, Jamie's secret lover..?!?! who knows, maybe jamie found a hot boy =P

It's really scary turning 20 actually. Maybe it's just me. but if you think about it...some of us may be married in 5 years...there probably will be kids in less than 10! It's FREAKY!! I still remember when I was tiny and I never ever thought I'd ever be that old!! but the truth is, we've still got more than half way to go! scariness!

1 Comments:

Blogger jamie said...

yayyy! someone posted in the blog! wooohoooo!

March 16, 2006 at 4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home